Be a community leader! Develop and share your skills for grassroots change!
Volunteer Opportunity – FREE coaching
- Easy steps to bring neighbors together
- Be a Teacher! Empower one child or 10 children to be “spiritually centered” to stay safe and healthy!
- Talk to city leaders about organizing a citywide safety committee
- Become a writer or podcaster promoting health and safety
- Make videos to promote health and safety
- Be a Safe Kids Now Representative (Rep to promote strengthening families)
Volunteer Job – Computer - Work with Safe Kids Now staff
- Marketing, social networking and promotion
- Find leads, initial contact with city leaders
- Set up webinar for training SKN representatives
- Grant writer
PAID Commission job for Safe Kids Now and The CARR Foundation
- Promote health and safety booklets and the “Safe Neighborhoods Program” binder (www.carr4fun.org) Coaching and Training provided!